Jakarta, inaga-api.or.id - 1 year after the issuance of MEMR Regulation no. 36/2017 concerning the Procedures for the Preliminary Survey Assignment (PSP) and the Preliminary Survey and Exploration Assignment (PSPE), the government issued 8 letters of Assignment and submitted it to the implementing company in the IIGCE 2018 event.
These eight assignments are a combination of the results of PSPE offering in semester 1, 2018 namely Geurendong, Huu Daha, Klabat Wineru and 5 Geothermal Working Areas (WKP) resulting from the Preliminary Survey Assignments namely Simbolon Samosir, Graho Nyabu, Tanjung Sakti, Gunung Hamiding and Suoh Sekincau Selatan.
The assignment letters was submitted directly by the ESDM Minister to 6 companies, namely:
1. PT Star Energy for:
- PSPE in the Gunung Hamiding area, North Halmahera Regency, North Maluku Province with an investment plan of US $ 23,697,000;
- PSPE in the Suoh Sekincau Selatan area, West Lampung Regency Lampung Province with an investment plan of US $ 15,539,975.
2. PT Hitay Energy for:
- PSPE in the Tanjungsakti area, Empat Lawang Regency, Lahat Regency, Pagar Alam City, South Sumatra Province and South Bengkulu
Regency, and Seluma Regency, Bengkulu Province with an investment plan of US $ 6,180,454
- PSPE in the Geureudong area, Bener Meriah Regency, Central Aceh District and Aceh Utara District, Aceh Province with an investment
plan of US $ 29,250,000
3. PT EDC Indonesia for PSPE in the area of Graho Nyabu, Merangin Regency, Kerinci Regency Jambi Province and Muko-Muko Regency
Bengkulu Province with an investment plan of US $ 10,057,000
4. PT Optima Nusantara Energi for PSPE in Simbolon Samosir, Dairi District, Samosir Regency, Humbang Hasundutan Regency, North
Tapanuli Regency, Toba Samosir Regency, Asahan Regency, Simalungun Regency and Karo Regency North Sumatra Province with an
investment plan of US $ 39,500. 000
5. PT Sumbawa Timur Mining for PSPE in the Hu'u Daha area, Dompu Regency and Bima Regency in West Nusa Tenggara Province with an
investment plan of US $ 11,574,689
6. PT ORMAT Geothermal Indonesia for PSPE in the Klabat Wineru area, North Minahasa Regency and Bitung City North Sulawesi Province
with an investment plan of US $ 11,192,600.
07 09, 18